Communix is the biggest up and coming social gaming start-up and we're looking for a talented Tech Artist.
As a Technical Artist, you will work closely with our Creative, Product and Development teams.
As part of our team you will get to work with super friendly and creative co-workers and enjoy an art driven environment.
*PLEASE ATTACH A COPY / LINK OF YOUR PORTFOLIO ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME
- Integrating creative assets (art and visual effects) into the game.
- Investigating and implementing new techniques and practices.
- Creating tools to improve game performance and experience.
- Optimizing workflow using tools and scripts so each discipline can focus on their core contribution.
- Contribute to technical solutions and pipeline design for the production and delivery of art assets - to help leverage our technology.
- Portfolio - is a must.
- 2+ years of gaming industry experience;
- Excellent technical skills and in-depth knowledge of real-time systems and technologies (shading, lighting, animation and hardware performance);
knowledge in 2D Animation, Unity, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Unity work experience or ability to undergo Unity training.
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity with a passion for solving problems.
- Knowledge in writing shaders and scripts in Unity.