Our client, the leading online video platform worldwide, is looking for a Marketing Manager, Gaming EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) to reinforce our client's position as the home of gaming for users, creators and the industry. This role works closely with the Global and Local marketing and partnership teams, top gaming creators, video game publishers as well as creative and media agencies. It focuses on supervising the research, creative development, production, go to market campaigns and measurement.
End to end campaign management. Manage and execute EMEA Marketing Programs across paid, owned and earned channels. Manage the EMEA gaming budget and forecast. Assist with organising successful events in the region. Make great creative work. Build unique programs to deepen brand love and deliver value to users, partners and creators. Make great creative work. Media campaign execution. Measurement.
● Strong, broad marketing program/campaign management skills and attention to details.
● Strong communication skills - good written and verbal communication.
● Bachelor degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience (min 3-5 years).
● Must have a passion for gaming. Experience working with/at Gaming companies is ideal.
The ideal candidate will:
● Have 4+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising or gaming.
● Have a passion for Gaming - and excited about the prospect of reaching millions of users and
creators who share that passion.
● Be familiar with online marketing tools and strategies.
● Be enthusiastic, creatively driven, curious, energetic.
● Be able to break down complex challenges into easily understood takeaways.
● Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously
in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
● Work effectively and flexibly, both in a team and solo to deliver projects on-time and
● Have an understanding of how social media and video platforms work.
● Project Management: someone who can multitask across big projects but also prioritise their
workload and manage their time and task list according to key priorities and objectives.
● Analytical: understands how to interpret and analyse marketing performance and can draw
sharp and pertinent insights from the results.
● Creative: desire for creative excellence and exciting work. Can make creative suggestions on
copy, branding, design, photography. Can collate/rationalise feedback from multiple
stakeholders, consolidating feedback in a clear and directional way for agencies.
● Demonstrated talent at building strong working relationships with remote cross-functional
stakeholders. Flexibility for meetings with California-based teams.
● Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Additional fluency in German or
French is not required but preferred.