Gigantic is a well-funded, fast growing startup with a game changer mobile app.
Due to our success and fast growth, we would like to have an engineer that would take part in leading the technical design of our game machines.
The role entails working closely with the software and mechanical departments, out of the box thinking, troubleshooting skills, and documentation experience.
The job offered is a combination of hands-on work with the machines electronics and mechanics, combined with a software interface, in a cool and innovative environment.
This is an awesome opportunity to become part of a growing and successful company.
· Invent new game machines that are cool and fun to play!
· Take part in the technological design: Hardware, Software, Interfaces, Electronics, Mechanics.
· Component research and selection (sensors, drivers, motors, etc).
· Design and document the process. Initiate improvements.
· Troubleshoot problems with the machines.
· B.Sc in Electrical Engineering with minimum 2 years of experience.
· Strong Hands-on experience in carrying out complete projects from design to soldering and assembling, including: full integration with mechanical and software components, support and troubleshooting of the product.
· Strong knowledge of working with Raspberry Pie and Arduino.
· Proven experience in electronic controllers, non-analog.
· Deep knowledge of motion components: motors, drivers, bearings, sensors.
· Strong knowledge of Solid Works. Knowledge of Altium Designer or similar.
· Capable of interpreting electronic schematic and wiring diagrams
· Product and documentation experience.
· Practical Electrical Engineer – certified
· Experience in design for 3D printing
· Linux System experience
Edit job description